Sunday, July 26, 2009

WHERE IS MEME?

Here I am-------
I took last week off from most things
including the blogs
last week was a nice but bitter sweet time
July 21 was papa David's graduation date for eternal life
July 23 was his earth birthday- he would have been 70
July 25 was his memorial date for his funeral
so it was a week of memories
I did put a ''in loving memory- piece in our local paper
I did it for me to help in healing the tendar scars
I know he is fine and worshipping his Lord
and
we have had a heat wave and
living in Alberta means we do not have air conditioners
as we only need one about 1 week a year...
so I have been getting up early to do chores
and then resting and reading in my room
I do not tolerate sun shine and high temps well
I am not used to it so it saps me dry
but I know winter is coming- again so I
appreciate the hot days now
blessings to you all and I will be back in gear asap

HUGGLES FROM MEME

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Rest and let the warmth soak in until winter comes again, Meme.

I hope the coming weeks bring more blessings, and less heat!

messymimi