Tuesday, August 4, 2009

summer sun

  • cool and wet day here so maybe our summer is over
  • I have been getting some summer sun
  • and also just not doing so great
  • I realize that I am going to have to let
  • the grief go=====
  • as it is now making me sick and tired
  • so I am trying to find some new focus in my life
  • to take my mind off of--
  • missing papa hubby
  • Dogman is fine- in and out all day
  • but always in by bedtime
  • he just sits and watches in case a
  • kitty should dare walk the back alley
  • I will have to dig some blogs out of my memory
  • and see what I can come up with
  • have a great week
  • huggles from Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning dear friend, I have missed you. I just read the previous post and realize what an emotional time the last weeks have been for you. Grief has a way of taking our energy and joy. Take a break from blogging if it helps, but please don't stay gone long. We all have good days and bad and there is comfort in sharing with those in similar circumstances. Just when I feel low, a comment from a blog friend will lift me up and encourage me. The wave and hug from you this morning came at a very appropriate time. I'm sending a wave and hug back and a prayer that God will give you joyful memories and peace today.

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling tonight Marilyn? Did you get a chance to look at the A-Z posts - do you think you might enjoy coming up with a word every Monday - it is quite a challenge some weeks! Let me hear how you are doing.

messymimi said...

Gentle hugs, my friend.

Waves of grief will come and go, right now I hope this one passes over and goes for a while.

I hope you can feel joy today in what you have.