Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ct scan done :-)

the scan and the day went smoothly- hoping the results will be in by Friday but not for sure.
I go to the city hospital but they still have to be read and sent to another cancer clinic for further reading--so I am being a patient waiting patient but the good news is that
I have my first appointment on October 13 at the cancer clinic so I will begin my journey then-
I had a good day and was able to get the kitchen back to my standards which is two clean sinks
so just being able to do that makes me feel better-
I just puttered and rested etc-
forgive me for times between updates but I have to try to rest and take things easy and even phone calls and emailing is tiring on some days- I am learning what balance is...........
I love you guys and know that you are holding up in prayer- that is the greatest blessing of all

huggles from Meme

5 comments:

Nel said...

Prayers still surround you dear!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update. May God continue to give you strength and peace for the journey. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

messymimi said...

Dear Meme,

Take your time, update when you feel like it, putter around the house when it makes you feel better, and rest as much as you need to.

Please also, a suggestion you are free to ignore. If you think about it and want to, and if you have someone you can trust to do so, share your blog name and password with someone who will update for you if you tell him/her to. This would have to be someone very trustworthy who wouldn't get on your sites without your express permission.

It can be very nice to have such a person to read your email to you and to whom you can dictate your updates when you want to do it and just don't feel like you have the energy.

Dorothy said...

I really felt the prayers of my friends, family, blogging buddies and E-mail friends when I had eye surgery recently. Someone out there, (or maybe it was just the combination of all,) must have a clear line to God. My prayer is that you will feel that same peace and comfort as you face your time of need.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today. I hope you are feeling better; I know you begin treatment next week. I'm hoping you can rest over the weekend. Please know that I continue to pray for you.