Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dogman is with papa

Dogman has been sick off and on with his Cushings and the last two days were too much for himand his kidney's stopped filtering the water he was drinking which meant his blood was getting no water and
I
took him to the vet but there was nothing she could do but gently send him to papa hubby- He was so weak and just went to sleep with a calming drug - she knew he was dying so we sat in a special room togetherand he slipped away- she did have to use the death medicine-
He seemed content to be with me - He would have been 13 tomorrow- he is being cremated privately and will come to us in a pretty cedar box- with his name on and '' thanks for the memories. I am ok as ok is for me right now
and my little bird was bit by a bee and died 15 minutes afterwards so today is not a good day here=
The shepherd is carrying me tonight and praise God as my ct scan is on Oct-6
and I will answer some of the lovely private messages soon-
I had to take care of Dogman for the last two days as I wanted him to be comfort and so I got behind in emails-
hugs from Meme

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to hear about Dogman and your little bird. I know how much company the two of them have been and I am sorry for your loss. We will be praying for you and the upcoming CT scan. Hugs from Georgia.

messymimi said...

Dear Meme,

This has me very sad both for you and with you, if you understand what I mean.

I will also be holding you in my prayers as always.

Hugs.

Denise said...

Oh my..... You made me cry.. We so love out pets and I have a little love bird named Moses.... He is 10 now and my buddy...... We bought him when he had no feathers..... we picked him out and they put a metal ring on his little leg.. I am so sorry about your little dog and bird.. Sending you hugs!

Nel said...

Bless your heart! I am so sorry to hear about Dogman, and your bird. Consider yourself hugged dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Are you back home after the tests? Please let us know how you are when it is convenient. I have been thinking of you. Sending a big hug from Georgia, Mildred