Friday, May 15, 2009

end of the week

times seems to fly by when one is not feeling well
but I did accomplish a lot of little things this week
ran into things of papa hubby's again
and it always a hard decision to decide
what to do with his things-
do I toss it?
do I keep it?
do I sell it?
do I give it away?
and I find things of mine too
but the decision is easier
because it does not hold old memories
Papa always had a vision
to use what ever he kept
some day was a day of the week
to papa--LOL
and he did make some great things.....
he just had that kind of imagination.......
I have started my crocheting again
found the crochet cotton I forgot I had..
this is a nice red - and - I am just doing
a granny square table cloth--it will be about
33 by 33 as that fits my table
that I want to put it one...
it is a little over half done and I will have enough
to do one more- and I plan to use it(them)
in any season as Christmas is all year
in my heart...the next one I make I
will attempt a pattern but my
right side brain is not working with
the left side yet...
grief not only steals your joy many days
but it also steals your rememberer--
I discovered today that I am one day
younger than I thought--LOL
I thought my birthday was this coming Monday
but it is really this coming Tuesday-
I will write a birthday tale from last year
on my birthday-----
stay tuned because it is a good story
that I have not told yet--
Meme must go now
and I will be back-
big canadian hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Robin Lambright said...

Love to crochet! You will have to post a picture of you table cloth when you're done!

I am a participant in a ministry at our church, it is a branch of our prayer ministry. We meet on a regular basis at our church and we make all different kinds of crochet and knit projects. Some make chemo caps, others make premi babby hats, others make prayer shawls and lap blankets. We keep them on hand in the church office to give to thoes who are experianceing any kind of diffuulty in there lives.

The prayer shalws are prayed over and available for our pastor's and anyone ellse who may know someone in need of a bit of comfort.

It is such fun to meet for a couple of hours and fellowship and work on our various projects. If you are interested we have a blog www.wednesdaysintheparlor.blogspot.com

Blessings
Robin