Monday, September 21, 2009

home from biopsy

i am home- the test was quite pain free but oh my, now it is so painful re my left side - face- etc- took some pain meds and must do nothing for a few days- no reports for 10 days as they have to do extensive testing- and we will go from there-i am very tired so I will go to bed again- I will blind copy to groups== they did 7 different needle tests and I swear each needle got bigger but he did it with the ultra sound so he knew where to go----------thank you for praying
loving thougts from me and gentle right arm huggles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I thought about you many times during the day. I am sorry you are in such pain. You take your meds and rest and get to feeling better. I know the days of waiting will be difficult and we will continue to pray for you. God bless. Mildred

messymimi said...

Dear Meme,

A gentle hug, and lots of prayers.

Rest and know we are here to listen when you are ready to talk about it.

messymimi