Monday, September 28, 2009

the letter O

I rather got behind on letters so will now just think about O
I will just do letters when I can....
of course, there are Oreo cookies which most folks love but I have
to admit I do not- and there are oats which take part in our daily lives in
cerels and breads- cheerios with honey :-)
but for me right now is the word OH
it often prefixs( is that the correct thought) my words
like oh no---which was one of my first thoughts about this cancer
and of course- my prayer- Oh God, help me- this was my cry
this week end and I know that He is with me and although I can
not see what He is doing right now, I can feel His presence-
so often, David of the psalms cried out to God and God heard and we
know when we cry that we are heard.
My other prayer is that God's will be done
even though there will be days and times that I/we
do not want His will...........
I am sure there are other O words but as I am winging it tonight
I will leave you with this thought-
Oh God, thank you for leading me this far.........

hugs from Meme

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi and I am happy that you joined us for A-Z Monday! Just last week I tried the golden Oreos and they are delicious! The chocolate was always a little bitter to me!
I continue to keep you in my prayers and ask that the Lord surround you with strength and peace. I pray also for those performing the tests and making the decisions about your treatment. Please know that you are in my heart and prayers.

Jen said...

Oh Meme you are in my prayers since you told us of your news. Your praise at the end is something Only He could instill in you. Bless you.
Your Oreo comment gave me a chuckle-I use to eat Oreos a lot, and made myself like them..I guess because everyone else did. ha.

Ben said...

O is the second letter in hOpe. And in GOd bless you.

messymimi said...

This letter always reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where Elmer Fudd jokes about the state of Ohio being different because, "It is high in the middle and round on both ends, O - HI - O!"

Of course, the prayers for you will continue.