Tuesday, September 8, 2009

missiing letters

  • I see that I have missed some of our letters for unglazed
  • and will have to back track and see what I can find to tickle
  • your funny bone,,,,,,,
  • daddy always used that expression when he was about to tell a story
  • the weather has been great
  • had to take Miss Ashley to the doctor
  • for another foot sprain=
  • it is the main muscle in her foot this time
  • so she is limping again=
  • she tends to fall off her foot on the left side
  • so needs to be more careful when running or
  • walking
  • then we went out for supper at a local cafe
  • which was rather fun - just her and me being together
  • with out the boy who is a friend............and also
  • no Dogman to give us the begging eye--
  • we came home and both had a nap--LOL
  • the doctor can not give me either encouragement or
  • discouragement re the lump===
  • he just does not know and wants to have it taking care of
  • quickly but he did say he will do everything in his power
  • to make sure this is taking care of now-----------
  • so the biopsy will really tell us a lot so we can
  • move forward-
  • have a great work and I will work on my unglazed alphabet
  • thinking on things like that put me to sleep which
  • is a good thing
  • hugs from Meme

5 comments:

messymimi said...

Dear Meme,

Remember, you are not behind. You can just jump in any time with something like this.

Although, "R" is a nice letter, and if you come up with something for me to grin about, I won't *regret* reading it. LOL

I'm glad you had a nice time out with Miss Ashley.

You are ever in my prayers.

Hugs,
messymimi

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, You don't have to catch up - you can just join us when you feel up to it. It's a lot of fun to read the different words people come up with. So sorry to hear about Miss Ashley's foot. Hope she is better soon. I know what you mean about being able to enjoy a meal without the dog eyeing every bite you put in your mouth!!! ha
I am glad you have a dr. who is committed to taking care of this lump. We continue to pray for you.

Jen said...

Hi Meme
This coming Monday is Letter Q- just jump in any Monday you want to. Sometimes while I am going to sleep I try to think of what I will post for my letter and it puts me to sleep too. ha! like counting sheep.
Prayers for a good out come with news from your doctor.

Cassie said...

Yes, like Jen said, just jump in. Sometimes folks play catch up, but no one cares if you miss a letter here and there!! Looking forward to having that funny bone tickled.
Blessings,C.

Anonymous said...

9/21/09 Just wanted to say good morning and let you know I am praying for you today.