Monday, September 7, 2009

this is Meme

I am ok but tired and weary
and also have found a health issue
about 4 weeks ago I noticed a lump on my lower neck
and in a few days it got bigger so
off to the doctor
so far I have had x rays
and then blood tests
and then ultra sound
and now on the 21 of Sept. I will have a biopsy
I feel ok about this but being so tired
this has added to my load
I am keeping the faith and
just trying to take things one day at a time
the tummy is still an issue and that appointment
is not until October 8
I have been eating better as I want to be strong
for the biopsy ( it is a lymph node)
so I just have to try to overcome the stomach pain
but as we all know
when one has chronic pain
it does take a lot of energy to keep
going and going=
I will be back soon
I just to weary to think out tales
loads of love
and huggles
from Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this and please know that you are in our hearts and prayers. Please keep us updated when you feel up to it. God bless you.

messymimi said...

You are ever in my prayers, and this is no exception.

Gentle hugs, my friend.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I suffer a lot from stomach ache and I know how draining that can be. I hope that the biopsy goes well. My thoughts will be with you.
Get better soon. Hugs, Lura