Saturday, December 20, 2008

Meme is not lost in space

  • but I have been missing a few days blogging here
  • it is just a hard month for me to be in
  • as it was last December when our world came tumbling down
  • memories that I do not want but will remain
  • with me
  • as they are a
  • part of our history
  • I am ok other wise
  • well
  • cept for our frigid weather
  • we are still in the high minus below zero temps
  • right now it is minus 32 with calm winds
  • the calm winds are a blessing as we did
  • have some very wind chilled days
  • I will be back.........and will keep posting
  • memories and some new memories too
  • huggles me
  • Meme

2 comments:

Mama said...

I know. I lost my sweet Daddy in December, nine years ago, and it's still fresh every December.

It gets easier, but it never goes away. I just try to think of him enjoying the holiday with us, from a place where his joy is even greater than ours at this season.

Grammy Staffy said...

I know that this is a really hard month for you. It is not the same but years ago I lost my brother unexpectedly on Dec. 18th. We had his funeral on Dec 23rd. It was a such a hard year for his seven children.... and of course we all think of it every year since. Thank goodness that we know that families can be together forever.

I know that this Christmas will be sad for you. I am thankful that you have family and the faith to get you through it. I am praying for you too.

I've left a Christmas message for you on my blog. I hope that you will drop by and read it.

Best wishes sweet blog friend. My thoughts are with you. Love, Lura