Tuesday, December 2, 2008

some unsure Meme thoughts

I am tired today- perhaps the weather or maybe an over do yesterday
it is cold and windy with bits of snow falling- the wind is what makes the day not quite so nice

I woke with the feeling that I must start to prepare saying good bye to dear hubby so that my heart can move on ------his death has taken so much of me away----and although I rejoice knowing that he is home with his Lord- my heart wants him back-

when I woke I felt on my heart that the Lord is asking me to say good bye, my poppy- until- we do meet again
it is just that I do not know quite how and so I pray that the Lord will show me more about this- it was not a dream but I suppose - it was that still small voice that we often miss hearing
perhaps I will talk more of this as the days go by here...
.I keep thinking's that if I can just get through December I can start the new year with a healing hopeful heart---last December was a black month for us both as it was the beginning of the end- sigh-
huggles me, Meme

No comments: