Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meme's content day........

I had a content day here both in body and mind-
I think I was just happy to be at the end of all the tests
and appointments and with results that I can live with..
I have been sick for over 2 years now and so
glad that the Lord gave me manna strength to take
care of dear papa
I did some amazing things with and for him
things that I could have never done on my own...
God is good.
I am not stressed with the medical results.
I got groceries today and it was book club -
last one until September
I did not finish the last book as it had
too many things in it that I do not believe-
and things against God's word.
one of our questions today was ??
what do we think heaven is like....
and my answer was that I know that it will
be a wonderful place because Jesus will be there.
I did not answer a lot of the questions
but when someone said that none of us know
about heaven so it is really up to our imagination
I did say that I know what God's
promises are re heaven and the place He is preparing
for me/us-- I was very careful to word the statement
as a witness as all the ladies do not think
that whole Bible is true- sigh-
it was a tough meeting as sometimes
I felt very disregarded for my belief and faith
but honored that I was free to speak..
but I know that what God says-God does.
we did have giggles too and I am praying
for those ladies to find the true Jesus.
I am sad that the world is rejecting
God and his promises--
Anne Frank said these words..
I DON'T THINK OF ALL THE MISERY, BUT OF ALL THE BEAUTY
THAT STILL REMAINS.
Let us keep an eye out for His beauty.
hugs from Meme

No comments: