Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thinking my way out....

it has been a rough month for me-
missing the papa man so much
part of this is that Miss Ashley is gone so much now
and that is how it should be.......
I do not want her to have to baby sit Meme
I want her to have a fun time in this part of her life
there is still some growing to do
and you can be grown up for a long time
once all is said and done-
my widow friend of three years came
for tea day and she assured me that
I am being normal considering the
circumstances but boy normal
sure can hurt......
the days seem so long and then there are the nights
the hardest part of day is shutting off the lights
around the house-
I am keeping my faith and following
my Shepherd---
I need to finish a few small business things
and then it will be just me.
I know that God is in control and I
try very hard not to question Him about
His plans---
I am glad June is over....last June was the heavy
month on the cancer journey ----it was
all the endings of what dear papa hubby
was able to do......it was the worst of times
Tomorrow is new day and a new month
I will carry on.......
hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Denise said...

One day at a time...... HIS healing is there and slowly your heart is becoming joyful again...... HE so knows the pain and HE died for that grief..... HE will trade your brokenness for HIS rejoicing... HE is just that kind of God........ HIS peace for our heartache..... HE is a good GOD...

messymimi said...

You are ever in my prayers, Meme. This testing of your faith will produce endurance, and one day you will be the one offering comfort.