Thursday, April 16, 2009

Because I love him.......

this morning I was having one of those "" why""" moments
why God?
why papa hubby?
why me?
and then I heard that small quiet voice
that we all can hear when we listen with our heart
""BECAUSE I LOVE HIM
BECAUSE HE IS MINE
HE IS MY BELOVED""
and then I knew that all the crys
of my heart have been answered
that God was in control
that God was right
and that God so loved papa David
that He gave his beloved and only son so
that David did not perish but has everlasting life-
and this afternoon I was sitting on the balcony
with Dogman on his loveseat (yes, Dogman has
his own loveseat outside too)
and the sun was shining on us
and the breeze was warm
and the world was silent
and all was well with my soul.
I had peace beyond understanding
He is my shelter from the storm-
hugs from Meme

3 comments:

messymimi said...

Thank you again, Meme.

This is how I feel when I think about the daughter I buried. She is His, loaned to me for the exact number of days He had planned from all eternity. I count it a privilege to have had her at all.

Even in loss, it can be well with our souls.

Love,
messymimi

Grammy Staffy said...

How wonderful... I am glad that you felt the peace that only God can give.

While it is so hard for you to be walking the path without your dear hubby...you are not alone...God is always with you.

Thanks for sharing your love and insight. You continue to inspire me.
I am wishing you a good week.Love, Lura

Denise said...

Oh...... I am so glad that HE is bringing healing to your heart... HE loved them more........ HE took my best friend yesterday........ HE loves her more....