Monday, April 13, 2009

grief thoughts......

I thought that I could manage my grief by this time- but thoughts of mine
are not the Lords-
His thoughts and plans are good for me and my future
and so He guides me in the grief-
I do not know where I am at except past the
beginning -
I thought I could run away from the grief and I thought I could
walk alone in the grief- but I can do neither
I had a opinion that some how grief effected my relationship or walk
with the Lord- I thought that I should have it all together by now but I
did not trust in Lord's timing........
I can say that the grief is less painful and more joyful.
I know- it is hard to understand this joy.........but as I miss the world
that I had - I see a new world opening for me- a world with out papa hubby
but a world with memories of him as husband- father- papa -
Papa hubby has gone to his new home and the Lord is preparing a place
for me also but until He takes me home
I must put my trust in Him and follow what ever path He leads me on-
I believe that grief will always be a part of my/our walk because grief is
a result of love-
so some days I will come with tears and some days I will come
with laughter
but my friends- I will come because I cannot walk this journey
alone and I know that the Lord is leading to touch the hearts of
others - friends are gifts from God
and while I am talking and walking my/our
Lord is my shepherd
He will not leave me alone
and He will not leave you alone
hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Sometimes we walk. . .
Sometimes we crawl. . .
And sometimes we fall on our face and cry as if the floodgates have flown upon with tears!!!!
But. . .sometimes we dance!

Hang on to the moments of dancing, for sure! But in the times of tears, know this: God Himself is there and He bears ALL your griefs and sorrows!

I don't know that the grief will ever be gone as long as you are on this earth! But someday, you will dance forever. So please know in the moments when the tears won't quit, your dancing shoes are waiting at the gates of heaven, dear one, and you will laugh and smile again!

Praying for you!
Cora

Denise said...

Some times we just grieve..... It will bring healing...and sometimes we just dance .........