Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meme is feeling lost..

  • the last few days I have felt so lost and beyond lonely
  • I find it hard to make decisions with out dear
  • hubby input
  • but I am still marching even if I am standing in place
  • .......I have been keeping busy also
  • which is good for me- cleaning out stuff
  • like drawers and shelves and down
  • sizing my books
  • and spring cleaning as I go....
  • most are good condition and Christian so I
  • am blessing the church library
  • and cook books for Miss Ashley
  • today I did get to the bank
  • which took a weight off my shoulders
  • and I did go to my book club
  • where other old ladies like me
  • get together and
  • giggle and sometimes read
  • the chosen book
  • we are not serious and just have fun
  • so off I go...tomorrow is a new day
  • and I shall rejoice -
  • huggles from Meme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think maybe the change in seasons remind us of loved ones who have passed. I have missed mama more than ususal in the last week. I had an old college girlfriend to visit and we had lunch and walked through a pretty store. As you say, going through the motions sometimes but God will help us through the valleys.

Nel said...

I was wondering how you were doing. We just got back from Arkansas this last week. While there I made your baked apples, and they were a hit! Of course I did not have the wood stove, but they were still good. Your in my thoughts and prayers! This too shall pass!