Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HOT PINK MEME

I have been having problems with my shoulders and the doctor told me to buy sports bras-
not because I was blessed with anything to put in the bra but because they have better shoulder straps-
and support more than just boobs-( he did not quite say it in those words but........wink)
so the other day I found some on sale and decided to try one- now I am rather on the conservative side of life and most of my bras are white- plus one black one just in case-
well- these sports bras are not white- just black or navy or hot pink - glow in the dark pink-
so of course- Meme chose the black and only one as I wanted to see how well it would help-
and they do work- no digging in straps or those annoying hooks at the back- that you have to do a trick just to get it together-
even better for my back muscles....
.so Meme says- well- if one is good - then two are better - so I can always wear one- while one is in the laundry--
now my mind just went wild as we were entering the store and I said to Miss Ashley- if they have the hot pink one in my size--- I am getting it- of course- I felt sure that the one and only hot pink bra would be gone so I could speak with calm assurance- and shock Ashley a little bit too......

.ha- it was still there and my size and yes- it is now in my house- it is the best goodie thing I have done for myself since papa hubby left- and he would have died laughing--
-he liked my colorful socks and my red shoes that are from the wizard of oz-
Miss Ashley is still LOL and quite impressed that I could be so bold=
so now I have a black one and a dark navy one and a HOT PINKONE----
-and if the fellows read this- you now know what I think of those horrid bras that make us like houdini to get into and out of-
hugs from Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post today. I know Miss Ashley did LOL!!! I want to wish you a blessed Easter.

judycolby said...

Oh, that's funny! Now, if you were a teenager you would wear it with a white gauze shirt!
Papa is probably laughing with you

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is very cute. No one will know about the HOT pink exept YOU. :)
I came over to visit on Mildred's recommendation. You are so funny.
Have a great day...oh, and I agree a great bra can make or break your day.
Suz