Saturday, March 28, 2009

I found a blessing.......

while continuing to clean out things in the house, I
found a 2 lovely pictures of Papa David Hubby-
- that were taken
in 1966 the spring before I met him-
I did not know he had these pictures with his box of stuff.
..I am so happy that I am ''high''--LOL
-they are so precious and I will take them down this week
and make copies for the girls--
as they do not have pictures that old or before us or them-

----he was so handsome-- and cute and--------blond
I was a bit shallow at that time as I was so young-
like just barely 18(that summer) -
so I went out with him for his looks and his car--LOL
and love came to stay with us-
and we were married in October--(1966).

I have been cleaning odds and ends in the house
for a couple of years now-a day here and a day there*
going through all those boxes where one tends to stuff things for later..........
..and these were in one of papa hubby's evelopes that he kept special things-
I never went into his things before his death as we were very respective of each other's private things--
---he was the same with me.

it has taken me about 2 years to get where I am(just cleaning things we gathered over the years but knew we were keeping -

-and I found 10 dollars too
so that will help pay for the pictures to give the girls copies-
I want to do them for Easter gifts-----what a family blessing!
--hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful gift that the Father GOD gave you today...... HE is so mindful of our hearts and just the right time to give us gifts such as this......... Your girls will enjoy that picture.......... Memories warm the heart........... I am so happy for you today.........

Robin Lambright said...

The unexpected blessing at times are the most meaningful.

What a wonderful surprise!

Blessings
Robin