Monday, February 9, 2009

it is all about '' D''...........

  • it is time to talk about the letter ''d ''in my life...
  • of course- my first D would be for David - the number one D in my life-
  • as you know so much of my David Dee I won't repeat it in this blog note
  • because I feel like you already know him :-)
  • another D is Dogman - the dog who came to our house to say- he is 12 plus years now and still manage the household quite well--
  • D is for my two daughters - 40 and 36 who live close by and have blessed me with 6 grand kids- the daughter names are Bonita and Tammy
  • D would have to be for doughnuts which is one of my favorite meals- oops- I mean snacks---all the better if they are chocolate coated--but no sprinkles
  • not sure if there are any ''dee'' fruits but if there is I do not eat them but I can still use ''d'' for dinner- when I grew up dinner was at noon and then our evening meal was supper- there are some folks who have lunch at noon and then dinner at supper time- I still have dinner at noon..
  • ''d''is for dime- when I was a kid we had dime savors from the back where we would save all the dimes we managed to beg off our grandpa or daddy-when had 5 dollars we took to the back and could our own savings account
  • oh and I remember the dixie cups that had ice cream in them- in the summer we could go to town with mom and dad and a dime would buy a dixie cup- we would sit on the side walk out side the little grocery store and eat - those were the days...
  • I cannot think anymore ''d'' in my life except to the ''days of my life that the Lord has blessed me with''
  • day by day He is the shepherd......
  • hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Creative with the "D"!

Many blessings,