Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Monday

  • a new week and a cold day with some snow
  • it is the wind that sneaks the cold into this old house
  • I was thinking of all the lovely comments and friends
  • that I have made here in blogland
  • it is healing for me to write and a blessing to receive
  • comfort and prayers
  • there are many things in this life
  • that we do not understand...
  • but we can trust
  • God's love and will
  • you are each a flower in God's garden
  • and you have made my life sweeter
  • I like to follow blogs.....and
  • although I can only peek in
  • about once a week
  • I always find blessings to read
  • because each of you
  • add a little sunshine-
  • happy blogging
  • and huggles from Meme

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a stay at home caregiver, my days have been blessed with friends through blogging that I might never otherwise have met. I believe that God uses our experiences to share with others. God bless dear new friend.

Robin Lambright said...

I concur, right back attcha!

Your touching and heartfelt words and remembrances of your sweet husband truly touch the heart.

Blessings
Robin

Leslie said...

I somehow stumbled across your blog but I really think God sent me here. I too am a widow. I lost my husband October 10, 2008 - 4 days before our 9th anniversary. We had known each other our whole lives and had finally found our way to each other.

As I read your blog, I know the feelings you are feeling. I know the pain,grief, loneliness and the looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I pray for you as well as for myself that we will find that peace that God does promise us.

I can tell you use your blog as therapy. So do I. It has helped me tremendously and I have met the most wonderful supportive friends through my blogging.

I will be remembering you and thinking of you. May God bless you and keep you safe.

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy blogging to you too dear meme. Your blog has touched my life in a profound way.... and in more ways than I can express.

Thank you. You are an inspiration to me and others.

Have a good day. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks too for your prayers for little Gracie. They have not posted today. I hope that is good news. I am still hoping for a miracle for them. (((hugs4u))) Lura