Friday, February 27, 2009

eeks-- it is letter time again.....

  • EEKS-- IT IS LETTER TIME AGAIN AND TODAY UNDER THE E
  • eggs- one of the neatest foods around- there are whole cook books dedicated to eggs- we can eat them any time of the day and we can bake almost anything if we add an egg I like eggs and as kids we had them many times because all farms in our area had chickens-
  • E is for everyone who travelled the cancer journey with papa and me- we could not have done it alone and now E is for everyone who is walking with me as a widow- I could not walk alone- you reached out and touched our hearts-
  • E is for emails including comments on my blog- these notes are a blessing each day- I am a true email grannie
  • E is for echos- which is what grannies do when they repeat themselves- Miss Ashley says that I am echoing again-
  • E is easy does it- daddy often told us kids that when it was time to settle down - I don't remember him ever yelling at us--easy does it
  • wow- I am not into a lot of E- but my favorite eee word would be ''EATING''- oatmeal raisin cookies - almost a balanced meal
  • which reminds me that papa used to say that a balanced meal is a cookie in each hand- he always took 2 cookies- never just one and never more than two--
  • good night and have an electric sleep -
  • e-huggles from Meme
    HUGGLES FROM MEME

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My adult niece and nephew say we "echo" a lot too! I liked Papa Hubby's theory of a cookie in each hand.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am impressed that you could think of so many EEEs to write about.... fun post

I hope this will be an EEExcellent week ahead for you.

j said...

Echo was wonderful - what a precious grandbaby to say something so sweet.

Really, all of your Es were great!