Wednesday, February 25, 2009

winning wednesday

  • at our local grocery store they have one day a month that they call WINNING WEDNESDAY and I thought what a way to have our Wednesdays
  • so this is my winning Wednesday :quite cold and snowy -- but the wind was not to brutal and the sun was shining so that helped to make it a bright and a merry weather day-
  • took Miss Ashley to the doctor as she has had the fever and the cough for 3 days and even though she is 18 Meme felt the doctor would know best--
  • she has infection in her bronchial tubes and the beginning of bronchitis ( bad spelling) so she has medicine to take- the good news is he gave us a prescription that we could afford- it is an old stand by which has worked for years before they came out with the new meds- our budget is not ready for sick days
  • but I am so glad I took her- please pray for her -- the doctor also checked out Meme and I have plursey (bad spelling again) and he put me on the medicine too - he said we share the same house and same germs--
  • did the church chores and walked both ways so I had my walk today-- we did not do a lot today as Miss Ashley was feeling so off the chart- have a wonder night and I shall go play nurse good night and God bless you- and hugs from Meme who has a Miss Ashley tale to write soon- I think I should write a book called the ''things that Miss Ashley does and or says--
  • -------
  • a manna thought: God's kindness is ever around you, always ready to freely impart strength to your faltering spirit, and cheer to your lonely heart-(author unknown)
  • huggles from Meme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoping that you and Miss Ashley are feeling better soon. Look forward to the Miss Ashley tale!