Monday, February 16, 2009

PAPA'S NOTE BOOK

  • I have started to clean out papa's corner= he had a space by his chair which was a book case but he kept many odds and ends there
  • it is growing too many dust bunnies now and it is time clear and clean
  • his area and renew the space -
  • it was always his space and for some reason he only cleaned it out on
  • Christmas day--LOL- because he used the area often, the dust did not have time to grow there..........
  • I found one of his notebooks where he had written down all the words that Jesus spoke- he had the verses etc- from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John- he dated the pages as he copied them and it was precious to see how much time he spent copying out the spoken words of Jesus-
  • He did not read well so this was an adventure of love for him to do-
  • - He now can hear the words spoken by Jesus and so I will tuck his dear note book in the garage for now- I find that some memories I must pack away but I was blessed to night to see this one......note book of love..
  • I am going to pack up a lot of his things for now and store them away until I can make practical decisions- I will keep a few things out but I do not think it is good for me to hang on to his things of this world......
  • He was a precious gentle-men.

huggles from Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are making a good choice. I've done the same with mama's things.

John and Lisa said...

This is a sweet gift, a glimpse of his devotion to Jesus. Bless you today.

savvycityfarmer said...

I am brought to my knees here...I am running out the door, but want to chat a whole lot more.


How did you find me..can we be friends?