Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meme's Mind Day...........

I share the note below because I need to be fair with you and honest
that I am broken...........and now that I know that - I did not notice before perhaps
because I was trying not to be.....-- I am taking some
steps to recovery of my mind and heart and soul-
as a Christian- I felt it was wrong to be broken and
because of that I have been in hiding. my hurting spirit........it is not just the grief of losing papa hubby but also losing so
many of the family members who have on their own have decided to not allow me to stay in
their life due to my/our christian walk- this is not a new thing as that was how it was before the cancer, but when papa was on his cancer journey
they did all return to him - which was a blessing and I thought they would stay.........after his death=
thankfully at papa's sevice he had a salvation message at his request and the pastor did tell them that he was preaching a prayer of papa's-- John 3:16
I guess you could call this a forward to my note- hugs Meme
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went out today for coffee with some lady friendsand then stopped at the seniors day at my church-it was nice and I did okI did become exhausted after 3 hours total in being out and did feel panic at the end of the time -this was a good thing for me - it did help me and my mindI came home and finally had to have a napI napped for a hour and now I am upmy am feeling rather sad but I am still glad I went out-it is very hard for me to go out with out either taking papa hubby or coming home to him- I need to do this more and I will try too as I am very lonely...so one small step for Meme
******************************************************************

1 comment:

Robin Lambright said...

Grieving is such an individual process, no one grieves in the same way. You must take this experience and walk through it at your own pace and allow yourself to feel all the different things that come with it. I can not imagine how you feel, but expressing your feeling an taking a few tentative step on your own are a wonderful first few steps.

Blessings
Robin