Friday, February 6, 2009

the missing piece

  • today was a day with out a song in my heart
  • I so miss papa hubby
  • I am never sure why some days I have joy
  • and other days I don't even know what to say
  • he is gone, vanished and yet I need him here
  • I accept and I know and I feel the loss
  • and the pain creeps back in.....
  • and I want to ask why?
  • but I don't ..........
  • because there is no reason to the why....
  • that would fill this hole in my heart
  • so instead I ask .........that
  • my heart will not become bitter.
  • that my days will filled with...
  • purpose.....
  • that my strugglings will
  • become sweeter--
  • '''You, O God, do see trouble and grief;
  • you consider it to take it in hand.''''Psalm 10:14
  • hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is not the same loss as a spouse, but I have days where I miss Mother more than others. I pray that you have a better day and that it helps to know your blog friends care. May the Lord bless you this day and fill your heart and mind with peaceful memories.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am sorry that you have had a hard day. I hope that tomorrow will be filled with sunshine.

I know that this is a hard long journey but I also know that Heavenly Father is with you and giving you the strength to walk on.

Hugs, Lura