Saturday, August 22, 2009

an alphabet blessing----- B*

  • I love to read and may even be addicted to reading
  • and because of this joy I have books-
  • I do not keep too many fiction books other
  • than the Jan Kuron series-
  • I like the way she writes which makes
  • me feel that I am there..
  • not just peeking into window
  • but in the room.
  • I also have a lot of devotional books
  • which really help me on when
  • I am have an A** day......
  • and I have my Bible(s)
  • I do enjoy reading different versions
  • and some of them explain what some things were/are-
  • I need to go through the books again
  • and pass some on to the church-
  • we have small library there and I
  • can always go borrow the book back-
  • I think of how so many people have
  • not learned to read- even now with
  • it mandatory to go the school.
  • Television has taking over the books
  • and it cannot teach reading and then there
  • is the computer but to me,
  • there is something special about cuddling up
  • in a warm blamket and a book
  • Have a wonder filled week end
  • and Meme will come back soon
  • with another alphabet blessing.
  • I will not go in any particuliar order but
  • just as words come to mind to tell
  • the tale of the blessing.
  • Hugs from Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I have seen so many blog friends say they love the Jan Karon series of books and just last week I found three at the thrift store for $1 each. Our internet and television went off for about 20 hours and I had a chance to start one and I love it! I am working on Jen's letter "T" for Monday - see you then!

Dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy said...

Good Morning! Books are indeed a blessing! I need to start reading more, I've been lazy about it lately. Happy Sunday to you!