Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Tales



  • weather was --cool, clouds with sun hiding and threats of rain

  • widow friend came over for tea so I made dinner for us

  • just a macaroni hamburger pie and cantaloupe and

  • no tea for me but a nice pot for friend-

  • Dogman sinned - tried to, no did steal ( is there a less harsh word?-lol)

  • my cookies in my book bag-

  • I try to nibble whenever I can so I keep cookies(oatmeal )

  • in the bag in case I go for a walk and sit a spell

  • so now the great debate is that there is crumbs in my bed

  • as the bag sits on a small basket at the end of my bed-

  • I tend to keep more things in my bed than just me

  • but back to the crumbs- sigh

  • I shall have to remake the bed because like all good cookies

  • there were a few chocolate chips in them

  • and chocolate chips never just make crumbs

  • so now Dogman is off to his bed

  • looking sheepish which is not hard to do with his

  • hair which is according to the vet- is called fur -LOL

  • the worse part for him was that I was vacuuming when

  • I entered the room so he had to bale out and run

  • past that machine which he barely tolerates when

  • it is not moving---------

  • oh, well- dogs will be dogs and he knows that I know

  • that he knows better...........

  • and Meme will have a fresh bed tonight-

off to make my bed -- sending hugs--- Meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harriet hates our vacuum cleaner too. She tucks her tail and runs from it. I know you enjoyed sharing a meal with your friend. Hope you have a nice weekend.

messymimi said...

Pets are like not quite reliably trained two year old children. They know better, don't always do better, but they do make us smile!

Glad you had a nice dinner and visit.

Dorothy said...

Good Morning, Oma! I love the picture of the waterfall! I guess all dogs are afraid of the vacuum.
I hope your day is good!