Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My plans..........


Just stopping by to say hello- I was looking for this picture to share as it reminds me of
how we can make joy with and for each other- just by sending a smile-
so here is mine today-- I just noticed I have a file here(in the computer) for spring chores to be done in 2008--and none of them are done-!!!
it made me think of how life is full of our plans but in the spring of 2008 the Lord had me taking care of dear papa hubby = and so those spring chores were filed away. I did not do them this spring either re my health as I must do as I can do when I can now.
-. I wonder if I should rename the file for 2010- no, maybe not- God will show me his plans then and they will be good plans for me-.
Have a wonder filled week that is left and I will pop in soon.
huggles from Meme

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popping in with my morning smile for you. Your pretty weather day Wed. sounds so nice. Glad you enjoyed your walk and "tea" with friends.

messymimi said...

Much joy to you, and to all of your friends who read this blog.

hugs,
messymimi

Dorothy said...

Good Morning! Joy is a wonderful thing to share. It's twice as good when shared with another person! Thanks for posting the cute picture of JOY this morning!
Peace and Blessings!

Jen said...

Thanks for spreading Joy! Yes, God in his marvelous wisdom has plans for us.

Anonymous said...

Good Saturday Morning! I am sending a smile all the way from Georgia to you today. Hugs, Mildred 8/29