Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unglazed Letter T









  • here we are with another week and a new letter for:






http://unglazed.blogspot.com/









  • T is one of those letters that begins a lot of words


  • maybe too many because I had a hard time picking one


  • I could rant about my tea that I can no longer drink


  • but I did that once already and it has been


  • two whole weeks tea-less- and I did try to drink


  • a cup of decaffeinated but it was no go......


  • so I will remain tea-less


  • so now I have to find another word that begins with T


  • my biggest trouble here is that I have no pictures to post

  • that begin with T but T does remind me of the word

  • TWO which reminds me of matched sets

  • like salt and pepper,

  • cream and sugar-

  • husband and wife

  • each one can stand alone but together they

  • make a perfect set-.

  • Now I will close with a hug
  • Meme

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture and post today. Happy A to Z Monday! I am sorry that you cannot drink your tea. I was noticing on the sugar-free lemonade etc. that I prepare for my husband how much acid most all beverages have. I know you must get tired of water. I hope you have a nice week. How is your weather been?

messymimi said...

Husband and wife is usually a matched set, but it's a funny thing what any individual couple might remind you of.

For example, my Sweetie and I, with him being 6'2" tall, and me only 5'0", well, people are reminded of the long and short of things when they see us together. (grin)

Jen said...

Happy Monday to you Oma.
Very Sweet T post.
Blessing to you.

Minerva said...

Nice post. It was lovely, even without the pictures (though you did manage to find one!)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so right: Two. as in sets...I like everything in sets also..have a good day.

Ben said...

A very thoughtful post.

Cassie said...

Great post. I feel like a lazy Thug now since I just had one T word!

Robin Lambright said...

You must have fixed the problem because I did not receive the warning message this time!!!!!

Blessings
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn, Just wanted to see if you are feeling ok since I had not heard from you this week. Are you able to visit/comment on blogs? How is your weather; is it getting cooler? I found a new kitten that is keeping us hopping! Hope you will have a good day today.