Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Monday

  • Meme had a moment and posted this on the wrong blog and now I do not have the heart to move it--LOL
  • so here is where I should be
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------

  • a new month and a new week
    and spring is coming
    today was a good weather day
    but weather man is teasing us
    about snow tomorrow-
    papa hubby went home on a Monday
    but I still enjoy Mondays- he was a monday
    kind of guy.........we never had a blue Monday
    I like every day of the week and
    I am thankful we have 7 days to enjoy
    some thing new every day
    today was bill paying day and I
    had enough to keep the house
    going one more month and then
    I trust the Lord for the next month-
    today is our robyn's 14th birthday
    and I can remember what we were doing
    the day she was born
    waiting with her dad who was waiting
    for her to come join us as a family member
    she was cute as a button and still is
    made her a nice dinner yesterday and all she
    wanted was her mashed potatoes- she lives
    for mashed potatoes- yes, her dad is Irish
    and yes, I let her eat mashed potatoes to her
    hearts content........it is her first birthday with
    out her papa so she is feeling some blues
    she wanted to know how papa will know her (?)
    but Miss Ashley told her that papa will still know
    her when she leaves this earth as a wrinked old lady
    some times kids word things just a way that
    makes you want to laugh-- sigh-
    It is hard for the kids to understand
    change as they want
    papa to know them
    we forget that kids see things differently
    at times than we do.....
    _________________
    update on Jordan- the man posed as a policeman
    with flashing blue lights and a uniform and a gun
    and now we are all stunned that this
    could happen in our little town - and area
    we continue to pray for her
    huggles from Meme is going to make a left over supper
    -------------------

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. I hope she has a wonderful day. I am so sorry to hear that she lost her dad.

Hugs to you!

Jen

Unknown said...

I like your post. Happy birthday to Robyn~she reminds me of my sister who also lives for mashed potatoes. Thanks for visiting my blogs and commenting and following. The 2 blogs really reflect 2 very different sides of me with the common thread of love for God. I'll continur to keep Jordan in my prayers. That's just a sad story, but thank God she was able to get away from this man.