Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday

There are so many things to be thankful for but my heart is not into thanksgiving- I feel broken.....I never knew sorrow could hurt so much.
I am thankful that some how I am keeping a grip on the Lord- I know
He loves me and is carrying me through this pain.....I miss dear hubby so
much and now the loneliness is setting in......I so want to talk about
him but so many people do not.......perhaps they did not know
him well enough to know who he was to me - perhaps they
don't know what to say - if only they would just give me a hug-
I miss his special
touch the most- just a hug here and there or a pat on the shoulder- his
as he went by....... his kiss good night or good bye and his hello
when he came home
..I miss him = plain and simple
thank you. Lord for giving him to me and help me in my sorrow-
huggles me, Meme

No comments: