Monday, September 22, 2008

that list

I talked about a list of 100 plus things that I am grateful for that I really have not thanked God for as they are just ''there'' and so of course I had not thought that maybe God would like to know that I appreciate them- I know He knows my heart but maybe-he would also like to hear my ''heart-
so as soon as I have generated the 'list' I will start to post it------- the 100 is just a number I choose as I could never complete the numbers that belong in the list as there would be not enough time but it is a start......
an example is :
1. the color red== God has given us so many shades of red in nature plus the knowledge to create more reds on our own- it is a color to warm the heart- and often used as the love color--it is the color of our blood which gives us life- God created the many colors of red - papa had a saying that I would like to share- '' every woman deserves a little red in her life.....'' (meaning that it is ok to be good to yourself too)
thank you, Lord for the color ''red''-

this is sort of the kind of list I had in mind and the reasons why I appreciate the particular gift from God.......
huggles me, Meme

1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I always love coming here to visit you! I'm sure your list of things to be thankful for will be wonderful to read. Starting with the color red. . . .!!!!! I just loved it!

Your journey through sorrow and grief is such a blessing to me, and please know that you are in my prayers! I know that God is walking with you, during those times when you cannot see His face, you can rest on His unchanging grace!

Cora