Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIDAY'S TOP TEN BLESSINGS

  1. it didn't snow- the weather man was wrong :-)
  2. went for a walk today and saw a lot of leaves of many colors on the ground-
  3. did a little decluttering up in the almost but not quite an attic- it has rooms in it but we can not sleep up there due to fire regulations- re insurance- but it is/was a good place to do crafts or hobbies and storage- however the storage seems to have got away on us- a lot of it was things that papa thought that he might use or need some day- it is very bitter sweet and I see his dreams and yet his dreams are not needed by him anymore- so I am sorting and just ''letting go'' some is toss- some is give away and very little is for me to keep---but I am so glad he had his dreams and his joy - and even though he did not get to finish all of his projects he had a wonderful time dreaming them-
  4. fed the kids frozen pizza straight from the oven after finding it in the freezer- who said Oma has to be healthy every night--LOL
  5. the boy who is a friend is on a holding pattern on my couch as he locked his keys in his truck--AGAIN--so he has to wait for his mom to come - this way the kids have to stay home with Oma--hahaha
  6. Dogman is asleep in his favorite chair- he is getting more settled with his papa-friend gone away
  7. no dirty dishes due to number 4
  8. found a new chocolate brownie recipe that I will try soon- it was upstairs in some of the ''stuff'' we were saving for some day
  9. my house plants are starting to relax after the hot summer- heat seems to slow them down-
  10. my friends here who encourage me with your words and thoughts- it is a good thing to have some one read what is in my heart- papa used to listen - he was a good listener-

good night, every one- hugs from Meme

No comments: