Tuesday, September 16, 2008

today was Tuesday at our house-

1. ladies bible study at church this a.m. and we have a good group of gals
coming -
2. then seniors day in the afternoon so I went part of the time and visited
with some of the folks- it is fun watching them play games and just have fun- I do not play a lot of games but like to ''just be there'.
3. also had to do more chores outside- garbage day here and we/I put out a can
of gingerale for our truck man.....he was late today so I missed giving him a wave- papa started this tradition and the man said it was always a treat to come here as so often folks give him a hard time --and some are just dirty about the garbage- not bagging carefully etc. so pray for our town that we will make this man's job a blessing everyday....
4. must go as it is late here and need my quiet time
good night with blessings-
huggles me,

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

It sounds like you had a nice day.... it is so nice of you to give the garbage man a soda... You must be a real sweetheart.

Best wishes for a good day.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I'm so glad that you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to visiting with you too!

Blessings,
Lea