Thursday, September 18, 2008

thinking thursday

  • one of those ordinary days but the thought did come to me- that I am no longer the person I was this time last year-
  • cancer changed me too- even before dear hubby died- it became the focus of my life and his life and our life........so we could live with it.......
  • I think of the word terminal much differently because in a sense we are all terminal and only have this day......we just learned not take the tomorrows for granted so we lived for the today
  • I wonder if I will ever be the same woman I once was......worrying about everyday things like mud on the floor or saving the good dishes for company-
  • I see all the stuff hanging around yet that papa and I saved for someday only to find that someday is not a day of a week but today-
  • we were blessed to be able to use some of the things saved before papa got to ill to do any thing with any thing...... now I use it or lose it- because all it really is good for ....is today-
  • I don't think God wants me to go back to the woman I was because He has plans for me...... who I was before cancer was who I needed be then but not now-----
  • I may even blog more of the deep of my heart-----not just the sorrows but the joys of living.....
  • I know this will take prayer and time to pass through the waters and the fire.......but I hope to some day to be able to talk to couples about the lasting love and the vow ''til death due us part. ''
  • ---------
  • Thursday Thanks
  • ---some sunshine and no rain, the weather man was wrong
  • supper out of the freezer into the microwave
  • glad to not be on the cnn news-
  • ouch-pulled a muscle in my neck so will have to see if g'kid is as good a nurse as she says she is--LOL
  • blogs some thoughts and wonder if I will think the same tomorrow- papa used to laugh at me at how many times a day I changed my mind.
  • good night, and blessings to your house from mine- huggles Meme

No comments: