Saturday, September 27, 2008

joy for my friend

so often we get to share a Friend's joy but we do not
always thank our God for this joy-
Lord- thank you for the news that Cora was able to hear today
and even though her journey is at the beginning we know You are with
her the whole trip- You are the good Shepherd
I know that sometimes the journey is very hard
and has many stumbles along the way but I believe what You
said -- that You are always with us- no matter where the journey
ends--
Lord, I miss Papa but I know that you took good care of him here
and that now he is with you with no tears or pain or suffering- and
the end of his journey was the beginning of his eternity with you=
thank you - Lord- for beginnings and endings -
Meme aka Oma

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Beautiful post. You are such a good example to all of us blog readers. Thank you.

Please pray for my daughter Erin... we know that we are in God's hands... but waiting and wondering if she will get this baby is really hard for her.

I hope that tomorrow will be a good day.