Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's blessings

  1. we had another sunny day here which means a non furnace day so saved on the gas bill and lights too- I love fall days like today----
  2. did some needed chores and our gate was sticking so did some hand sanding on it as it is so hard on the fence if we tug and pull- papa David has a sander but I am unsure how to hook in the sand paper and also the sander is almost as big as me- so I adapted and used woman power-and the gate is not sticking now
  3. saw one of the dear daughters for a while this evening--
  4. Miss Ashley made supper for us as I did most of her laundry- her soap is called Oma - LOL
  5. Dogman relaxed more today- he is in a muddle with papa gone and has been having wee accidents on our floor so I have been taking him out to his tree more often to avoid mis-haps-
  6. I found some really nice blogs to read - and so soon I will have to find out how to list them on my blog to share with folks

good night, blessings from Meme aka Oma

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Your love of your family and pet shows in your posts. You have a sweet spirit about you and it comes through in your writing. I wish that I could know you in real life and not just as a blog friend.

I'm glad that you could use your girl power to sand and fix the gate. Good for you.

Have a good day, Hugs, Lura

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I just love those nice weather days too. It is nice to sit on the front porch, but I do so enjoy the savings. It helps these days to save wherever you can, doesn't it?

Smiles,
Lea