Monday, January 12, 2009

DAY BY DAY

I HAVE SEEN YOU IN THE SANCTUARY AND BEHELD YOUR POWER AND YOUR GLORY. PSALM 63:2 NIV

  • I do the church chores at our local church and one of the most important parts of the week - is cleaning the sanctuary- often one does not get to to in to the sanctuary alone and when no one else is there-
  • I find peace there and it is a place that calms my grief=
  • I am still finding it hard to go to church on Sunday with out dear papa hubby and I am so glad that God has given me this time to feel the quiet and the calm amid the storms
  • ''be still'' - such a blessed feeling to have the things of your heart soften and stop -
  • I praise God for this time to be alone and yet not alone- to feel his power and his glory
  • huggles me, Meme

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Bless you!
We used to be greeters at the early Sunday School and so arrived around 7:30. I would often sneak into the balcony of the sanctuaray and spend a few minutes alone with God. It is a peaceful place to be.
Mama Bear

Mary said...

It is so nice to be in the sanctuary of a church alone with God. There's no greater time of peace than spending time with Him on a one-on-one basis. Such peace...

Glad you dropped by my blog and left a comment. I hope to get to know you better.

Blessings,
Mary