Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Missing papa hubby tonight

  • I have these moments where I cannot hardly breathe
  • for missing papa hubby
  • I am at peace for where he is but
  • oh - how I wish he was here with me
  • Cancer changes so much in life
  • I pray for 3 ladies here on the blogs who
  • have to fight the battle
  • I know the battle is not theirs-
  • but the Lord's but I still hate
  • cancer-
  • I am doing good some of the time now
  • I know that I can manage the majority
  • of things on my own
  • but
  • I loved sharing and caring for papa David
  • I try very hard not to question God
  • but there are times -----
  • I do ask ''why?''
  • I am still and quiet
  • but I do not hear the answer- sigh
  • I am glad to come here and let others
  • listen to my heart-
  • one day I will know the answer
  • and I will be able to accept the answer
  • soft hugs and prayers=
  • pray for our cancer friends
  • good night and
  • God bless everyone!!

No comments: