Saturday, January 17, 2009

meme says

I used to write tales of my yesterdays but left the habit behind when papa was sick- now it is time to start again- so I started a blog just for this or that-
this will be stories from my life as wife- mother- daughter - sister - grandma
and mostly filled with fun and blessed times --
they are facts as I remember them
----I will also add a few that I wrote before cancer came to our house
I am calling it ---in days gone by- Meme
and I will leave a link at another time
I need to fool and fiddle with it for a while--LOL
feel free to follow once I get things sorted out-
and enjoy
hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I have been looking through your blog this morning. I certainly understand your feelings. I recently lost my mother who for the past thirty years was my constant companion due to her blindness. My husband is seriously ill also. I appreciate your candid posts and take comfort in them. I am so sorry for your loss and am glad to have met you through our blogs.