Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Days--

a blank post.....or not:-) I was trying to come up with something to write and nearly did not-- then I was still and heard this deep in my heart.....
---------------------------------------------------------

For me, some days are still hard.....and just going from the morning ....(mourning)......
to the night seems like a struggle-- but only on some days- I know that
you, Lord are with me on these days as well as the good days- I saw a little
story about a widow who never over came her tragedy of her loss-
She let hardness enter her heart---she was always cynical and negative=
She did become lonely and stayed looking in-ward until her death.
She missed living......so much to see and so much to do
so much to hear and so much to be- Lord, keep my mind stayed on Thee and
let me not think of my sorrows as my score but my blessings instead- It's the little things
that are daily----that are just there-- automatic blessings -
hugs from Meme
Here is a little quote prayer- but author unknown
Dear Lord,
How I wish I had been kinder----
-and more patient on this day.
How I wish I had been gentler,
Had a little less to say,
Mindful of regret and sorrow,
Teach me be wiser tomorrow.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Meme
Your words are a blessing.
God loves you so much.
Have a wonderful day,
Michelle

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I come so often and read your posts, and always go away so blessed. But it seems that I go away without leaving comments sometimes because I just don't have the words I think I need to say. Sorry about that. I love so much that you can open your heart and share it with us, no matter what might be there. And as I read from day to day, I see you growing as you struggle to be all God wants you to be! It has blessed me so much to see that, believe me! Wish I could be there to just share a cup of coffee with you! Wouldn't that be great?

Cora