Tuesday, January 6, 2009

spring will come

I decided that it is time to start with the ''spring cleaning''-- this will be a tougher job than most years as I had hubby help in theprevious years
and also some things have to go........some mine........some his.......
and some 'ours'--some how we are drowning in clutter
clutter is nice to have if you can use it-- but you can only use
one or two things at a time
and there is the dust that some how creeps under
everything and on to every thing
and into everything-------------
Now papa hubby was a keeper of all things
and he often forgot what he did have
or he could not find it--(been there and done that too)
so papa hubby is all guilty (smile)
He was a tool man and never met a wood board that he did not like
I am going to put most of the things I do not understand
into a corner so in the spring
some friends will help me set up
a garage sale=
I know that will be a hard day but is
will also give me freedom-
I will have my memories in my heart
and will not need things to remind
me of papa hubby
I will keep small things and
also give some things to the kids
and grand kids
and I will be free from the bondage of stuff
-----it will be a fine spring cleaning--
for my house and head and heart
the BIBLE says:

your heart will be where your treasure is..Matt. 6:21


Meme who is fighting with dust bunnies-

1 comment:

Mama said...

Hi, Sweet One. I am still praying for you and keeping up with you through your posts.

Now, you may think I'm nuts, but let me tell you something. Today, when I started to go to your blog to check on you, the Lord gave me a message, and this is it:

Ask Weeping Widow to please pray for Kori.

Kori is a young blogging mommy and wife who needs our prayers. Why the Lord brought you to mind? I don't know. But He did.

So, will you go over and read her blog for a bit, and will you commit to pray for her?

http://lifeasacferswife.blogspot.com/2009/01/oh-me-oh-my.html

That's what I'm supposed to ask you.

Be blessed.