Saturday, January 31, 2009

New blog name tomorrow.......

  • I feel strong enough to change my blog name now
  • It will still have widow in the title
  • as the Lord leads me on this path
  • of course, I cannot use the words
  • joyful
  • rejoicing or
  • merry
  • because they do not apply in the context
  • of being a widow although
  • I do have joy and I do rejoice and I can be merry
  • I know that papa would laugh out loud
  • at many of the things I say....
  • and some times do....do....
  • and I want to glory to go to the Lord
  • and also respect papa hubby
  • I am hoping that it will not effect my followers
  • I think it should not.......
  • -I appreciate you all so much
  • this journey has many valleys
  • and I feel the prayers of my friends
  • this blog land is a wonderful
  • neighborhood
  • hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging for me also has been a tremendous blessing. Friends to share both the happy and sad. God bless as you go through this journey.

Robin Lambright said...

I think we all have name changes from time to time. I am so very glad that your weeping has shifted to a new place. As you said there will still be moments of weeping but you will walk through them on to a new place.