Monday, October 20, 2008

A BLANKET OF HOPE

Today, I went on my little outing to the thrift store
I find books that I can afford there and right now,
I often read to relax and just escape me for a while
I found a beautiful new patch work duvet cover
new and unwashed for four dollars
it has wonderful spring colors in it- soft and comforting
not sure of the pattern yet but I think may be
""stepping ladders""
it reminds me that although fall has arrived
with a long cold winter to follow
THAT SPRING WILL FOLLOW
I feel it is a sign from God .......
to remind methat I do have hope ----
not a message from papa as I know that
he cannot send me a message
but God's word tells me of God's
hope for me and
it is a hope for me- a new hope
papa David has already received his hope :-)
and now God knows that I need my
hope renewed and He gave me His assurance-
I know that God loves me because He says so..
yes, I need to get through winter but now
I will remember after the winter comes spring
after the rain comes the rainbow
I know that some of you cannot
see your hope or
feel your hope but because of circumstances
but
let me assure you that God is your hope
and that He will continue to bless you
and keep you-
and that more than anything
know that He loves you=
I have put the cover on my bed and
when I come to my room alone now
I am reminded that I do have hope
even in my deepest grief.
huggles me, Meme

No comments: