Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A FEW BLUE DAYS

just when I thought that I had a handle on my grief; it fell off-
that last two days have just been so hard to face from moment to moment-
I have to make myself put on foot in front the other- the weather is not too cheerful either- and perhaps I did wear my physical body and my emotions out on Monday-but I thought I would never feel this bad again-
I am still glad we had Monday as it was making new memories-
I read where grief does slip back in because it must finish-
I liked it when the grief was just sitting there but the up and down feelings seem to cause me more pain-partly because it is more unexpected and comes at unexpected times-
I have to remind my self that God is in control- and I need to be patient with me -
I know that tomorrow is a new day and I will get up and rejoice in it- even if I cry I will rejoice- thank you for praying for me

  • huggles me, Meme

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Praying for peace...blessings, marlene