Tuesday, October 21, 2008

me today on tuesday

me today was ok but have had a lot of pain and then of course, taking medication upsets the tummy
and also makes me feel weaker- sigh
but Miss Ashley and I walked down town and it was fairly nice outside with our winter jackets on-
Miss Ashley got a tattoo today- she is 18 and can do these things now - she got a purple cancer ribbon
and the name ''papa'' beside it- it is on her shoulder and it is about 1 inch or less - I realize that some folks may not understand
a christian girl doing this but she loved her papa so much and can also use this as a reminder
to people that cancer really is out there- it will not show all the time unless she is swimming or wearing a backless
dress- I supported her as I knew how much it meant to her to honor her ''papa'' in some way- and I know that God knows
her heart and shares her tears --you can see the ribbon on my site by my name or close to it-

other wise we did not a lot other than dishes and 1 load of laundry-

No comments: