Friday, October 24, 2008

widowing along

  • being a widow has not stopped my joy moments that come
  • it would be fun to share them with papa too but I can share some with you-
  • joy moments are those little things that happen
  • that makes your heart sing( I stole this thought from another sweet granny)
  1. watching Miss Sidney laugh and hearing her too- she has a silly almost haunting

laugh which makes her rock and roll all over- she cannot contain her self and ends

up making Oma laugh at her and with her- she is the baby grandkid and has her heart mashed into Oma's heart

2. hearing stories about papa David that I missed while he was off on an outing- how good he was to folks - the things he did for them - and he never came home to brag as he was often busy finding some thing more to do for some one-he was that kind of guy--

3. just every day things that happen to bring joy- sometimes I miss the joy when I have my head in the clouds- mourning papa but I know that this grief will fade and I will keep on doing the Father's business-

THERE IS JOY IN MOURNING

No comments: