Thursday, October 2, 2008

thinking out loud

It was a beautiful day here with sunshine and heat-- I had a quiet day and a few sad moments- one of the things I never knew was that once you are a widow you have to remove the spouse's name off of so many things- today was insurance for the house and you also have to bring a copy of the death certificate( every where you go) - I did get there and just sat and cried- I could not even make the check out and was blessed by the lady just doing what she had too and writing everything out for me so all I had to do was ''sign '' my name- ouch- as it hurt hard today- I still have a few more things that I need to take hubby's name off and I need pray for strength-
- other wise the day and my journey are ok-
and I will be back tomorrow
huggles me, Meme

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Meme,
My heart goes out to you. I can't even imagine how hard that is for you. It seems so sad that you have to take his name off of so many things. It is like they are rubbing it in that he is no longer here with you. I'm sorry.

I am so touched by your ability to find the sunshine in the midst of this dark time for you. You inspire me. I love you for your courage and positive attitude in the face of loss and sorrow. You are a wonderful example to all you come in contact with.

Blessings to you, Lura