Thursday, November 20, 2008

a change needed for now

  • Yesterday I hit the wall and realized that
  • I cannot blog backwards right now
  • I have to just look forward and until He storeth my soul
  • the pain of the past few months is too deep
  • of a well and I need to rest beside some still waters
  • I will still blog here but for now I have to put
  • our cancer journey on ''hold''-
  • we know the end of the story and
  • where dear papa is
  • and that
  • is enough for now
  • I wanted to tell papa's story but now
  • is not the right time for me.....
  • but know that I will continue
  • to blog my journey as a widow and I
  • will have lots of remembering papa but
  • only as the memories come rather
  • than looking back for memores
  • when the times is right then
  • I will continue the journey
  • and I will be sharing my walk uphill
  • with the Lord as my Shepherd
  • with you all day by day
  • thank you for being here and
  • for caring and praying
  • huggles me, Meme

No comments: