Friday, November 7, 2008

  • I will continue soon with the rest of our story
  • but did want to blog how things are for me
  • right now
  • I seem to be in a holding pattern
  • not falling backward but not
  • stepping forward-
  • I did make some decisions this week
  • about discontinuing some of the church
  • functions for a time
  • not that there is any thing wrong with any of them
  • but this seems to be where my deepest wounds
  • of missing papa are
  • there is nothing anyone did or did not do
  • or said or did not say
  • it is just a matter of this is the place
  • where papa and I spend most of our time
  • when we were out -- at--
  • I did learn at our grief group that some times
  • we have to let some things go for a time
  • until I am healed enough to accept
  • that things are different now
  • my heart hurts the most there
  • and I need to find ways to ease the pain
  • I am looking for some things to do
  • in this town
  • for a single older christian lady
  • so far, there is not too much
  • that does not require going to places
  • that serve alcohol
  • so I may be reading a lot of books and blogs this winter
  • any way this is where I am right now-
  • and also keeping in mind that
  • THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD
  • AND IF I HAVE A SEASON OF QUIET
  • I WILL STILL BE BLESSED

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

I know that it must be so hard for you. My heart goes out to you.

I've been away visiting our son and didn't get to the computer except a few min. to check my email. However, I was thinking of you..you are in my prayers.

You will find the strength to get through this long cold winter and then spring will come....life will get easier with each new season.

Blessings my friend